We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly. For the purpose of Data Protection our data controller is Nigel Rogers, Managing Director of Trisoft Limited.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
3. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our servers. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our company. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You will find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.